August 17, 2012 is Etz Chaim/Ohr Saadya's next court date VS the Teaneck BOA. What do you think will occur on August 17th? What will Etz Chaim/Ohr Saadya do?

Friday, February 5, 2010

Thank You!

This blog has been open for a little over a month and these are the site stats -



VISITS

Total 1,161
Average Per Day 57
Average Visit Length 3:42
Last Hour 3
Today 47
This Week 402

PAGE VIEWS

Total 2,557
Average Per Day 107
Average Per Visit 1.9
Last Hour 4
Today 94
This Week 747



I couldn't have done it without you, the readers. So thank you for your support!



I have set up a special email account so we can be in touch. The mail service fiters the emails so you can't see my email address or IP address and if you send an anonymous email, I will not be able to see your IP address. Feel free to contact me anytime.




If you have an article you would like me to post about everything and anything regarding issues in Bergen County, feel free to email that too. Don't forget to give yourself a snappy nickname.



All the best,

Shluffenheimer MacDougal

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Blogger: will you accept an article about the outragious cost of turnips at Costco? No seriously, I am working on an article although it's more serious than you generally post. I hope it will be accepted for publication on your blog. It is an expose on a topic significant to all of us. In the meanwhile please keep up your excellent blogging content.

Shluffenheimer MacDougal said...

Those turnips are expensive!
Looking forward to your article.

Shluffenheimer