August 17, 2012 is Etz Chaim/Ohr Saadya's next court date VS the Teaneck BOA. What do you think will occur on August 17th? What will Etz Chaim/Ohr Saadya do?

Friday, February 19, 2010

Blog Disclaimer

The information in this weblog is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

This weblog does not represent the thoughts intentions, plans or strategies of anyone but me. It is solely my opinion. Feel free to challenge me or disagree with me. This weblog is intended to provide a semi- permanent point in time snapshot and manifestation of the various memes running around my brain.

I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments) - so keep it polite and stay on topic please. Be aware that all comments will be subject to moderation.

Enjoy and happy blogging.

- Adapted fromScottD Musings and Alex Barnett's Blog