August 17, 2012 is Etz Chaim/Ohr Saadya's next court date VS the Teaneck BOA. What do you think will occur on August 17th? What will Etz Chaim/Ohr Saadya do?

Friday, January 29, 2010

How I Met Your Method

I'm Barnbert Stinslich. Yes, THE Barnbert from Teaneck. This is an awesome time to live in Teaneck, because I live there and my awesomeness. Sometimes I amaze myself with awesomousity. I only buy the best, eat the best and hang out with the best.





















When I pray, I pray with the best, too.
Arzei Darom you say?
You offensive simpleton I said the best.
I pray with Rabbi Feldman at Etz Chaim of Teaneck.
The synagogue is
legen-
wait for it



-dary!

One of the things that makes Etz Chaim
legen-
wait for it
-dary
is our awesome Playbook.


















Ah, the Playbook.
The root of all of Etz Chaim's awesomeness. It helps us navigate the perils of Bloggerville. There are a lot of hatahs out there and we needed a guide to help us respond to them and respond to them we will. So lets lawsuit up and review some of the rules:

1. If someone has to audacity to bring up the Betty G(r)able letters, you must fantasize about her and her deliciously hot body (definitely not a him. It couldn't possibly be Mario Guralnik) and then respond:
You are quoting a letter from the mysterious "Betty Grable." While such a letter might arouse my suspicions, too, were I an opponent, I would not be inclined to rely too heavily on a communication by an apparently fictitious person. If there were something official from Etz Chaim to that effect, it would be different. But Etz Chaim stated in the first meeting that no such plans exist and no such intention exists.






















2. If they ask you about the truth of what Etz Chaim is doing float them a gentle:

You obviously don't know anyone within EC, and I can't imagine you have actually tried to talk with any of them one on one.















3. If you are asked, Why Rabbi Daniel Feldman doesn't talk in public about the involvement of Mr. Betty Gable in the operations of his shul and the maintenance of the property or any issues about Etz Chaim and 554 Queen Anne Rd. you can whisper these sweet nothings through the magic of the internet:
He will consider standing up once those who slander him identify themselves and their comments.
or
Why don't you? I'm sure you haven't. Easier to type accusations on a keyboard, I suppose.





















4. If someone says something you generally dislike, you take a deep breath, flex your manly fingers and type with conviction:
Enough with the insults. You are not doing anything to promote peace in what is already a too-contentious situation.
Then you should insult them right back and attack Arzei Darom and other shuls in the area because of our special brand of shul envy. Especially for Beth Aaron and their grandfathered ability to have zero off the street parking.















5. And lastly, if someone accuses Etz Chaim of impropriety, no matter how valid, you must respond very forcefully:

Your allegation is without basis. I'm not going to claim there aren't reasons to oppose Etz Chaim in this endeavor, but your slanderous accusation is not one of them.

And then tear them a new asshole with your righteous anger. Yes anger, one of our best qualities.












If this doesn't work we are going to lawsuit up and go out to the Rutherford Institute.

We are very lucky to have the Planbook. Without it, Teaneck would never understand what we are really about or fully appreciate our awesomeness the way it was meant to appreciated.

Hope to chat again soon,

Barnbert Stinslich

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mac, you have outdone yourself. This post is sooo funny but so sad in it's truth.

Anonymous said...

Why did etz chaim change gears and attorneys in the middle of their legal battle? Seems odd. And why did they mysteriously take Bobby Erlich off the stand? Did they finally realize that he's just a boob? The real question d' jour is why has no one heard from Rabbi Feldman? Surely as the supreme leader, let's call him the Ayatollah Ala Etz Chaim, he would speak up to defend his people and congregation? Macdougal, we have questions and we hope you can provide us with answers.

Shluffenheimer MacDougal said...

I think we can just call him Rabbi Feldman. Robert Erlich, I do agree with your sentiment.

I don't have all the answers but I sure as hell will ask the questions!

Anonymous said...

What other questions are there to ask? This whole thing seems pretty surreal so how much more could there even be? How do we know you aren't just making all of this stuff up?

Shluffenheimer MacDougal said...

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and comment on it. I appreciate it!

Etz Chaim of Teaneck is like an onion. There are layers upon layer to peel to get to the inside and by the time you get there you are crying your eyes out.

I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried. I am not that creative.

If you read through my blog you will notice that there are links in almost every posting. You can click on them to get to the source of my information. If that fails, you can visit 554queenanne.info for more information.

There are many more questions to ask and that need to be answered. Keep reading. Hopefully I will get to all of them.

Shluffypoo