August 17, 2012 is Etz Chaim/Ohr Saadya's next court date VS the Teaneck BOA. What do you think will occur on August 17th? What will Etz Chaim/Ohr Saadya do?

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Famous Typos

Sometimes I find interesting articles from around the 'net that I feel may be interesting to my readers. This particular one stuck out because it reminded me of Etz Chaim's changed attitude and message. They feel that the BOA should forget what Etz Chaim did in the past and they should only focus on the future. In that spirit, may I present selected excerpts from an article titled Famous Typos with some additional typos included:

  • “This contract shall be effective as of the singing of this agreement.”---From a customer’s rental agreement; he was not a vocalist.“


  • He used his wench to pull his truck out of the ditch.”---That’s not the purpose of women“


  • “Sign up now for our Beauty and Fitness Curse.”--Open Education Exchange“





  • We practice an esoteric form of transcendental medication.”--A customer’s newsletter


  • “To Whom I May Concncern:”--Oops. Saw that on a letter one day.



  • “We proudly feature some-day shipping.”--I may need it sooner than that


  • “Our massage treatments help relive your pain.”--From a brochure


  • “The penis mightier than the sword.”--For lack of a space…


My all-time favorite used to be
and his misspelling of "potatoe".
It is not really a typo, because it was a spoken error, but it is still pretty damn funny.

I think Murphy Brown would agree.


My new favorite typo is 554 Queen Anne Rd, Inc. - DBA: Etz Chaim of Teaneck's. They mistakenly wrote "family play room" instead of "family pray room". That is a BIG typo. Etz Chaim wants the BOA to forget what Etz Chaim did in the past and only focus on the future. Of course, when one makes a mistake, one apologizes and acts humbly to show remorse and shame for their error. Has Etz Chaim or any of their representatives admitted that they made a mistake?




Next time you see President Robert Erlich ask him if it was a typo and if he feels any remorse for his or Etz Chaim's actions. There is no doubt in my mind that, when you ask him, the President will give you a definitive answer, loud and clear.


He will also remind you of his answer at subsequent meetings, no matter what the venue. He is a very zealous man.


Now that I have shared my thoughts with you, what are some typos you have seen? Please leave your examples in the comments section. I'm looking forward to reading them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's a typo among fiends?

Tired of Truthiness said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.